Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How much is 5,200CZK?

Tomorrow we leave for Prague. I have made myself a conversion chart in the front of my journal so I won't freak out when I find out dinner is 300CZK (Czech Kornua) - that's about $14.50. Then I made a note on the chart of some of the prices for the reservations I have already made.
Use the conversion calculator at http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to find out how much the tour to the Terezin and Lidice Memorials will cost Fund for Teacher's and Chad if no others join in our group and I really have to pay the whole 5,200CZK. I hope there will be others to reduce the cost, but if not I know it will be one of the significant tours that I will take, and it will be worth it to have the perspective of a member of the Jewish community in Prague as my tour guide.

1 comment: