Monday, June 14, 2010

On course without a compass

Chinesischer Turm (Chinese Tower)

Chad and I mastered our fear of public transportation today and got a little lost in the English Garden after going right to the Chinese Tower, but we finally found the See. However, while we were trying to get oriented in the park on a cloudy day, in a outdoor space that is larger that New York's Central Park, with no named trails or roads, we found the Eisbach wave. It wouldn't have happened if we had not wandered in a circle around the Chinese Tower and then veered off course for a while. I didn't bring a compass, but who knows what I will miss on this trip if I always stay on course. (Sorry, I need a higher version of QuickTime Player in order to rotate my image.)




Kleinhesseloher See

No comments:

Post a Comment